This knife is a handcrafted 4.7" utility. A utility can be a good tool for small tasks and very precise cuts. This knife is handcrafted by very experienced craftsmen with decades of experience of hand-making knives. The blade is Bohler M390 steel featuring hand satin finish. The fine convex grind of the edge forms a nice arcuate shape and an extremely sharp performance. We also apply rosewood and buffalo horn, jointed with nickle silver for the handle. With the simple and classic design, the whole body applies a full tang structure to achieve the best balance and longest using durability.
- Convex grind for edge
- Blade length 120mm (the edge part)
- Acid etch washed finish
- Hardness HRC60+/-1
- Handle length 122mm
- Use the knife to cut fruits, vegetables, fish and meats with no bones.
- Cut on blade-friendly surfaces such as wood, plastic or rubber.
- Please hand wash the knife with mild dish soap, rinse and towel thoroughly dry after use. Dishwasher use is NOT recommended.
- Store the knife properly in the knife block, in a sheath, or in the padded protective box.