The XinCore series is an innovative artwork from Xin Cutlery team. The unique looking of this series is designed by Polish designer Ostap Hel, who is always committed to delivering a commendable artwork into kitchens. The blade features Sandvik 14C28N vacuum treated steel at 58-59 Rockwell, all finished with non-reflective black titanium-nitride. This black titanium-nitride coating adds corrosion resistance, toughens the blade and enhances non-stick properties. The handle applies fiber-resin G10 with carefully hand polished, and the ergonomic handle shape maximums comfort, grip and maneuverability.
- Material: Sandvik 14C28N steel
- Blade length 215mm
- Blade width 5mm
- Blade thickness 3.0mm
- Hardness HRC58-59
- Non-reflective black titanium-nitride coating
- White and red G10
- Handle length 133mm
- Full tang structure
- Colored box, with user instruction/warranty card, a protective sheath and a piece of cleaning cloth
- Do not use the knife for any other purpose than cutting food.
- Use the knife to cut fruits, vegetables, fish and meats with no bones.
- Cut on blade-friendly surfaces such as wood, plastic or rubber.
- Please hand wash the knife with mild dish soap, rinse and towel thoroughly dry after use. Dishwasher use is NOT recommended.
- Store the knife properly in the knife block, in a sheath, or in the padded protective box.